Full Hosted PBX With Dial Tone
Nex Gen Telecom’s infrastructure provides a full hosted PBX solution with an unparalleled Feature Set. Our solution allows for BYOD Bring Your Own Device, which means it can work with any SIP device. For the more prevalent brands (Polycom, Cisco, Yealink, etc.). We know our customers need a solution that meets their requirements and will scale with their business. Our service which is powered by Nex Gen Telecoms platform has a state of the art feature set, but because it is hosted it is upgraded with new features all the time. Which means our customers constantly get new features added to their phone systems and we constantly get new features to differentiate our offering in the marketplace.
- Offsite Locations (satellite office, remote user)
- Scalable from 1 – 1,000+ users
- Easy to use customer web portal
- Unlimited software updates at no cost
- Big business feel, small business price
- Nationwide inbound origination
- A to Z worldwide outbound termination
- Virtually no hardware to manage
- Moves, adds, and changes controlled remotely
- Keep your phone number
Robust Features. Nex Gen Telecom takes full advantage of the SIP network architecture to deliver a comprehensive set of Class 5 and IP-Centrex calling features in a format that is flexible, efficient and future friendly. Rest assured that your platform is future proof – as technology and markets continue to evolve, new features will be added as application servers that are managed by the platform’s robust SIP Session Control stack.
Scalability. As a fully managed service, Nex Gen Telecom lets you focus on your business without the pain that typically accompanies growth. Whether you have a handful of team members or thousands, Nex Gen Telecom will deliver the same rock solid performance, day in and day out.
Reliability. Our seasoned management team knows what its like to lose sleep because of network downtime, and we don’t like it any more than you do. As a result with have engineered reliability into every aspect of our network and offer 99.999 service level guarantees for all mission critical functions.
Redundancy. The Nex Gen Telecom platform is a geographically redundant infrastructure-as-a-service offering that is delivered from InterNAP’s industry leading colocation facilities in New York and Dallas. When you combine InterNAP’s route optimizing P-NAP technology with our seamless fail-over using active-active application servers, our network architecture guarantees the highest uptime levels possible.
Pricing. Our per seat pricing allows you to pay-as-you-grow with no capital expenses and linear, predictable operating expenses.
Telco. Nex Gen Telecom is a neutral platform vendor. As such, you have the flexibility to use your own PSTN termination providers with our BYOT options. However, you will always have access to competitively priced prepaid DIDs and PSTN termination service, using our top tier carrier network. Our Telco portal is a fully automated tool that allows you to order and manage your DIDs and prepaid account.
When it comes to features, Nex Gen Telecom shines. Your sales staff will be delighted because the system practically sells itself.
- Account Codes
- ANI/CLI Customizations
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Authentication by Digest
- Busy Lamp Field
- Call Forwarding
- Call Forwarding Always
- Call Forwarding Busy
- Call Forwarding No Answer
- Call Forwarding Not Reachable
- Find Me (multiple numbers)
- Sync with Server
- Call Logs (Inbound and Outbound)
- Call Monitoring
- Automatic Recording
- Supervising Mode
- Silent Monitoring
- Call Pick Up Department
- Call Pick Up Domain
- Directed Call Pickup
- Call Notify
- Call Recording
- checkCall Return
- checkCall Status (Real-time in User Portal)
- checkCall Transfer
- checkAttended Transfer
- checkBlind Transfer
- checkIntercom Transfer
- checkTransfer to Voicemail
- checkCall Waiting
- checkCalling Line ID Delivery Blocking
- checkCalling Name Retrieval
- checkCharge or Billing Number
- checkClient Call Control (API and User Portal)
- checkConferencing (Multi-Way Calling)
- checkConvene Conference
- checkInvite Attendees
- checkMultiple Conference Rooms
- checkScheduled/Instant Conference
- checkWeb-based Setup
- checkDevice Auto Provisioning
- checkDirect Inward Dialing
- checkDirected Call Park
- checkDirected Call Pickup
- checkDiversion Inhibitor
- checkDo Not Disturb
- checkSync with Server
- checkExtension Dialing
- checkExternal Calling Line ID Delivery
- checkHunt Groups
- checkIn-Call Service Activation
- checkInstant Messaging (via XMPP or SIP SIMPLE
- checkInternal Calling Line ID Delivery
- checkLast Number Redial
- checkMessage Waiting Indicator
- checkPersonalized Music-on-Hold
- checkSystem Default Music-on-Hold
- checkPhone Status
- checkSelective Call Acceptance
- checkSelective Call Rejection
- checkSimultaneous Ring
- checkShared Call Appearance
- checkThree-Way Call
- checkTwo-Stage Dialing
- checkVideo Telephony
- checkDefault Greetings
- checkCustomization Greetings
- checkName Recording
- checkEmail Notification
- checkVoicemail Forwarding
- checkForwarding to Email
- checkUser Portal (View, Save Delete)
- checkVoice Messaging Group
- checkVoice Messaging Call Back
- checkWeb User Portal
- checkContact List with Presence
- checkClick to Call
- checkInbound Call Handling Rules
- checkScreen Pops
The New Gen Telecom platform uses always-available n-Share clusters co-located in geographically diverse data centers.
Most high-availability or n+1 redundancy schemes rely on a primary and fail-over node. In contrast, the n-Share system is Always Available. That means that we provide identical service across multiple locations in real-time. With seamless and transparent failover between nodes, service disruptions are avoided because customer connections are automatically transferred to any nodes available.
So, a voicemail can be left on a Dallas feature server, and retrieved on the New York server immediately, even if the Dallas server is no longer available. It also means that feature options (such as call-forwarding or other * codes) take effect across all servers immediately.
As network traffic grows, New Gen Telecom adds capacity by deploying additional n-Share nodes. Newly added nodes are added to the n-Share mesh and automatically become available to share call processing tasks across all nodes dynamically and with zero downtime. This means that we can expand to accommodate growth with zero impact on the availability of services to end users.
Where other high-availability schemes require the use of active and standby servers (with the standby servers left idle in readiness for a problem) n-Share creates efficiencies by dynamically distributing load across all available servers. This means that load can be dynamically shared across all connected nodes based on geographic distance from the user. Especially in cases where media-anchoring is required, this optimizes quality of service by ensuring voice and video payload will take the shortest path between the sender and receiver.
Mobile workers are now using SIP mobility clients (such as the PBX phone mobile client) running over 3G and 4G wireless networks, where network conditions are often unpredictable. As a result, the ability to maximize quality of service in a scalable and reliable way is becoming more important than ever. On that front, Nex Gen Telecom has you covered.
The Nex Gen Telecom Device Provisioning Server simplifies the management of SIP end-user devices by significantly accelerating device registration and deployment. With built-in support for all major device vendors, it delivers unparalleled ease of management to Resellers and zero-touch device configuration and customization for end users.
The Nex Gen Telecom Device Provisioning Server enables you to:
- checkSupport all major device vendors, including Polycom, Yealink, Grandstream and Cisco to name a few
- checkProvision programmable keys and soft buttons for Call Parking, Multicast Paging, SLA, Call Pickup, Speed Dial, BLF/Presence, Call Recording and more
- checkApply configurations to an entire office or a single device.
- checkTrigger configuration updates and reloads remotely (including phone firmware updates)
- checkProvision any number of devices remotely, without having to manually configure SIP handsets
- checkUpload device information in batches from a csv file, or programmatically through our flexible API
- checkControl configuration profiles efficiently, with no duplication of existing provisioning data
- checkEnable geographic load distribution by provisioning devices based on their geo location
- checkReduce costs by eliminating engineer involvement with enterprise installations of individual telephones (either onsite, or over the phone)
- checkDelegate the day-to-day administration of most phone features and settings to SMB employees (administrators or end-users) through our intuitive PBX Management portals.